1. Fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstance.
2. School fees will be accepted in the Axis Bank, Beawar (for online payment https://stpaulsbeawar.com/). Fees to be paid from the 1 to 20 of the Billing Months (April, July, October, January).
3. Bank charges will be charged extra, if any required.
4. If the last day of payment of fees (20th) happens to be a holiday or Sunday the fees should be paid on the previous day itself.
5. If Fee-cheque is dishonored due to any reason, Bounce Charges @ Rs. 200/- per cheque shall be charged and the new cheque, with latest Late Fee charges added, shall be payable at the Bank.
7. The Fee Information slip must be kept safely with the guardians as it may be required at any time during the session to check any error made in the entries.
8. All outstanding dues must be paid in the month of February by the 20th itself failing which the student may not be allowed to appear in the Examination.
9. School management reserves the right to modify the fees from time to time.
10. Parents should expect a hike of 9% to 12% in the annual fees in each respective class every year.
11. Those seeking admission in the mid-session shall have to pay the fees from the beginning of the session itself.
12. If Admission is cancelled in the midterm, No Dues Certificate and Leaving Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year at the end of the academic year.
KINDLY CO-OPERATE WITH THE INSTITUTION
Dear member we are very honorable personility, If you want to communication with us,Then leave your message here
Mail Us: email@example.com